Order to Cash Processing
|Order to Cash Manager (OTC)
Chem/Pharma Industry Solution
Consumer Products Industry Solution
Viewing the complete order to cash cycle of a sales order in R/3 can be a laborious process, requiring navigation through several complex transactions. It is often difficult for users to find key data within the myriad of screens and tabs contained in these transactions. The OTC Manager provides an intuitive, easy to use alternative that saves time and significantly enhances productivity.
In addition, with over 40 user exits and fields to select from, the Order to Cash Manager can be tailored to meet the most demanding sales order processing. Our specialized consultant can work with your team to configure and have this powerful tool up and running in as little as 2 days!!!
Realize immediate business benefits with the OTC Manager
Can accommodate your specific requirements without modification to the core program
In addition to real-time reporting, data can be outputted as daily batch extract for downstream analysis
Logical and intuitive design makes it easy to find data while navigating the document flow chain. No training is required to use this tool.
Performance enhanced using specialized program logic to run faster than most standard SAP reports.
Empower your SD team with information they can use to make decision and reduces the need for counter-productive calls to get routine information.
- Identify orders that require attention at a glance, with easy identification of key order, delivery, and billing item attributes.
- Logical and intuitive design makes it easy to find data while navigating the document flow chain
- Drill into a variety of transactions from every window, including related documents, master data, inventory and output.
- Combine multiple windows onto a single screen and integrate with easy to understand icons and color-coding to highlight key attributes of your order, delivery, and billing documents. Problem orders can be identified almost immediately.
- Order Status: Highlighting key attributes of your order, delivery and billing documents
- Delivery Items: Displays each item related to the selected sales order item data
- Billing Items: Displays each billing document item related to the selected sales order item
- Handling Units: Displays all handling units related to the sales order
- Output Logs: Output message related to selected sales order items
Success, Testimonials and References
Download OTC Brochure